Sunday, May 1, 2011

What a day! Sweew!

I just spent 8 hours with my daughter at the Lake Eola Children's Festival.  We coupled with Little Green Money Machine.  Gabby had her own "lemonade stand" (only it was all decked out with SeekingSitters banners). 

She sold all sorts of toys and games, catchable bubbles, crafts.... you name it, all for the ASPCA :o)  Not only that, but we handed out free helium filled SeekingSitters balloons and gave out cards with organic lollipops attached (shows we care about what their children consume). 

We're finally being recognized as a premier babysitting service that provides child care for Maitland, Altamonte Springs, Longwood, Lake Mary, Heathrow, Oviedo, Winter Park, Winter Springs....  The interest we we received went beyond my expectations!  My elevator speech is no longer such...  As I believe so much in this wonderful concept and my Professional Sitter Team. 

I am amazed at how many parents told me that they have been looking for certified sitters and had no one to turn to.  I feel good... Na na na na na na na.... I knew that I would....  :O)  

No comments:

Post a Comment